People at Kids Science Labs don't just teach class, we inspire the next generation of leaders and innovators.
We work hard, we have fun, and inspire each other. Each day, we build a better tomorrow by changing kids' perspectives through hands-on science. If you want to be part of changing the world and to see the moment when a child is empowered, proud, and happy, send us an application and tell us why you want to be part of something special. No grades, no tests, just hands-on exploration of questions kids are genuinely interested about.
You can find a job anywhere, but it is difficult to find a talented team like ours that will inspire, support, and push you to be better. All while hanging out with kids that just want to learn about the World. If you are looking for just a job, we are not the place for you. We are a group of talented, hard working, full-time teachers & educators looking to change the World with creativity and hard-work. It is our different perspectives and ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Ready to apply and join our inspiring team? We are currently hiring across our centers for full-time and part-time positions.
We also strive to be a best place to work, this includes great roles and much more.
- Join a team of dynamic individuals who love what the do everyday and are passionate about our mission
- Opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute with a team who cares about you and your future
- Work in an inspired environment that is filled with kids who will shape our future
- Learn cool science and become a better innovator yourself
- We cover up to 75% of health care premiums for eligible employees
- Optional participation in long-term savings plans, 401k
- Eligibility for annual performance incentive bonuses
- Learn how to engage people and express your ideas in ways that captivate audiences big and small, and influence outcomes
- Build skills that will be valuable for a lifetime, whether at KSL, as a leader, a parent, or through your next role in other companies and learning at academic institutions like Stanford, Northwestern, Harvard or University of Chicago.
- Be a part of the best hands on science organization in the world, now and forever.