Day-Off Break Camps
Kids Science Labs offers students children (ages 4-10) a day/week filled with fun hands-on science at our learning centers. Our camps allow kids to continue learning during the day off from school, while having fun exploring and designing innovative projects with our dedicated teachers.
Day camp typically has science classes in the morning, snack break, lunch, afternoon activity time, and a third hands-on class to close out the day. Extended day may be available until 5pm.
Day-Off Camps 201/2018.
- Sep 12th (Tuesday) - Classes Begin
- Oct 13th (Friday) - Day Camp
- Nov 10th (Friday) - Day Camp
- Nov 19th-26th - Closed
- Dec 18th-22nd - 5 Day Camp
- Dec 27th-29th - 3 Day Camp
- Jan 2nd - Day Camp
- Feb 19th - 23rd - Break Camp
- April 9th-14th - Spring Break Camp
- May 28th (Monday) - Day Camp
Don't see a date listed above? Send us a note! If we are able, we will add it to our camp calendar.
All of our programs allow our student to practice their problem solving skills, design thinking, and learn how science surrounds us everyday all while having fun. Come be inspired as your children, learn, innovate, and become the next generation of creative problem solvers.